When your family is growing fast, you need lots of room to keep everyone happy. The older your children get, the more space you need. Every child needs room to store an ever-expanding collection of toys, digital devices, books, and personal stuff. They also need a quiet corner with a desk, a chair, and enough room for studying and thinking.
As hard-working parents, you need space too. You deserve an entertainment cave, a den, or a cozy place to chill after the kids fall asleep for the night. In addition, you need a private office with a locking door for uninterrupted conference calls and Zoom meetings if you work remotely.
You have options
If your family is outgrowing your house, you have several options to resolve your space issues.
- Toss out half of your belongings to conserve space.
- Find creative storage solutions.
- Build a second or third story on top of your home.
- Build an addition that might crowd your backyard.
The best solution? Sell your house and upsize
When your family is growing and changing, at some point, you’ll realize that your original dream home no longer meets your needs. It’s not just about space or storage. You must also address school districts, transportation needs, recreational availability, and easy shopping access.
Of course, you can choose to expand your home. That will provide more space, but it won’t transform your neighborhood into the community your family needs to thrive.
The best way to market your home
If you decide to sell and relocate to a more spacious home, you have options for that too.
You can sell your house the hard way
When your growing family motivates you to sell your house and upsize, you can’t just walk away from your existing home. Before you move on to your bigger, dreamier home, you must sell the one you have.
It’s usually time-consuming and somewhat frustrating when you market your home the traditional way.
- You must choose a professional realtor, preferably with a strong reputation for making the sale.
- You must bring your home up to market-ready standards. That usually means completing all of the items on your realtor’s to-do list. (Repairs, upgrades, painting, landscaping, relocating some of your stuff, etc.)
- Also, you must arrange open houses and private tours.
- You must negotiate a sale, execute documents, and hope the deal goes through.
You can sell your house the easy way
At Next Level Home Buyers, we understand how you feel when you need a bigger space for your growing family. So when it’s time to sell your house and upsize, you don’t want to drag out the process. Instead, you want to get it done.
We make your home-selling process easy because we help you skip the marketing process. Alternatively, we buy your home with our Fast & Fair homebuying process.
- We evaluate your home.
- We make an As-Is cash offer.
- You accept.
- We close in a few as 7 days.
Contact Next Level Home Buyers
If you want to sell your house and upsize, give us a call at 860-368-0343 or complete our contact form. We’ll get back to you right away to explain our home buying process.
WE BUY HOUSES IN ANY SITUATION:
Behind on Payments
- Death of a loved one
- Liquidating assets
- Inherited property
- Job loss
- Bad mortgage
- Medical Bills
- Extensive repairs