Your home can hold you captive until you figure out what to do with it. Basically, if you’ve already made up your mind to make a change, your options are pretty limited.
What About Renting Your Home?
We’re always talking about the downside of selling your home. Renting your home has its own list of pros and cons. When you rent your home, you get to keep it as an investment. Your assets increase as the house’s value goes up (if the value goes up) and someone else pays all the costs. There’s nothing wrong with that. Right?
Renting out your home is a go-to option for many people. You get to hold onto your property. You get to relax while your tenants provide a supplemental income. Unfortunately, when you rent your house, it will be out of sight, but it will never be out of your mind.
You’ll be responsible for both your old and new home. You can sign over some of your responsibilities in your lease. You can even charge a premium rent that’s high enough to pay for your mortgage, taxes, and other expenses. But that’s just the beginning.
When you rent your home, you get a long list of what-ifs.
- What if you can’t find qualified, well-behaved tenants?
- What if you can’t afford to pay someone to maintain your home?
- Then, what if someone falls on your property and sues you?
- What if you have unexpected casualty damage or maintenance costs?
- What if your tenants can’t pay the rent?
- Then, what if they refuse to leave when you ask them to?
- What if your tenants damage your home because you asked them to leave?
- What if you can’t pay the costs for both your new home and your rental home?
- ..you get the idea.
We Have a Better Solution?
At Next Level Home Buyers, we give homeowners like you a third option. What we do is buy your home As-Is so you can move on with your life. We have a simple, Fast & Fair homebuying process.
– First, we evaluate your home.
– Then, we make you an As-Is offer.
– You accept.
– We close in a few as 7 days
Contact Next Level Home Buyers
If you don’t want the hassle of selling or renting your home, our homebuyers can help. Give us a call at 860-368-0343 or complete our contact form.
WE BUY HOUSES IN ANY SITUATION:
Behind on Payments
- Death of a loved one
- Liquidating assets
- Inherited property
- Job loss
- Bad mortgage
- Medical Bills
- Extensive repairs