You can buy or sell just about anything online. But do you really want to sell your home through a mostly online experience? As Zillow implements its home-buying service in new markets across the US, that’s exactly what they’re doing.
The home-marketing giant recently added home-buying to their long list of real estate services. Their process relies primarily on digital communication. Homeowners interact with a Zillow “Advisor” via text and emails. It’s a virtual process that eliminates contact with a local homebuyer.
It’s easy to understand why they would do it this way. Purchasing homes online saves time and expenses. They maximize their profits by completing the deal remotely. Unfortunately, by eliminating the personal attention a local homebuyer brings to the process, the transaction can easily degrade to a less efficient, more complicated, less human experience.
We Believe in Keeping Things Simple
At Next Level Homebuyers, buying homes is our only business. Our company exists because we recognized the need for a local homebuyer in the Connecticut home selling market. We believe that homeowners should have a selling option that bypasses the more tedious home buying traditions.
- First, you shouldn’t have to diminish your potential profit by spending money to attract buyers.
- Second, you shouldn’t have to delay your listing while you fix-up and repair your home inside and out.
- Third, you should never have to endure week after week of annoying and inconvenient open houses.
- You should be able to sell your home fast and with no unnecessary hassles.
- You should be able to close quickly and get your money fast.
We Keep Your Homebuyer Selling Experience Personal and Local
At Next Level Homebuyers, our home sellers work with people from all walks of life and we get to know them well. We’ve helped families work through retirement issues, financial difficulties, and homeownership problems.
We understand that people have very personal reasons for selling their homes. We work hard to help them resolve their issues while providing a simple and personal home-buying experience.
Based on their marketing details, Zillow’s home-buying program follows similar concepts except:
- Zillow is a multi-billion dollar real estate mega-giant.
- They’re located on the other side of the country in Washington state.
- Zillow Advisors communicate with home sellers via email and texts.
- You never get to meet your Zillow “Advisor,” not even after they agree to buy your home
Contact Next Level Homebuyers
We are a local company with offices right here in Connecticut. We personalize each experience to make it less complicated and we’re always here when you need us.
For more information, call our home buying specialist at 860-368-0343 or complete our contact form.
WE BUY HOUSES IN ANY SITUATION:
Behind on Payments
- Death of a loved one
- Liquidating assets
- Inherited property
- Job loss
- Bad mortgage
- Medical Bills
- Extensive repairs